New Jersey Commercial Building Architects
Balancing Creativity with Commerce
That’s the secret of great commercial architecture and it’s a balance too many commercial building design firms seem to forget.
And there’s a third element to commercial building design too: your budget.
We believe that we work both harder, and more creatively, to balance these objectives than most. See the results of our philosophy in the kinds of projects we’ve done below:
Types of Commercial Projects
Whether you need an interior renovation (tenant fit-out), an exterior makeover or a completely new building, we have deep experience with the challenges of zoning and permitting all over New Jersey.
- Religious buildings
- Non-Profit Facilities
- Car Dealerships
- Office buildings
- Retail buildings
- Main Street Renovation
- Fitness Center
- Medical buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Dentist Offices
- Professional Offices
See selected examples of our New Jersey commercial design work below:
Work With a Qualified, Experienced Commercial Design Architect
At Seth A. Leeb Architecture, we believe our approach to Commercial Architecture and Design in New Jersey is truly unique for a few good reasons:
- We have deep experience in the design, budgetary, and regulatory requirements of commercial building projects specific to New Jersey. It is the experience of over 30 years of New Jersey based commercial architecture projects, large and small.
- We maintain lower overhead than big architectural firms yet maintain a full complement of services and staff specialists, most who have been with us over a decade. You simply get more for your money with us.
- We are a full-service architectural firm. We have an experienced team than handles every aspect of your project from site analysis to design, through permitting, contractor selection, and in-field plan reviews and updates. We have worked extensively with non-profits and their boards of directors and understand the nuances of financial approvals in both municipal government and corporate settings.
- We are an award-winning design firm. Our projects have been featured in Design New Jersey, Old House Interiors, Style 1900, Architectural Digest,Interior Design, Creative Homeowner Press, Dream Houses of NJ and more. Seth Leeb has won a number of AIA awards including New Jersey Young Architect of the Year, and Newark and Aberdeen Suburban Design awards for residential architectural design projects in New Jersey.
- We are “Hands On”. Seth A. Leeb, a licensed Architect, is personally involved in your project, you will never get your critical design decisions and conversations staffed out to employees.
Some of the New Jersey municipalities that the firm has worked in include Denville, East Orange, Hanover, Lincoln Park, Montville, Morris Plains, Morristown, Mount Olive, Parsippany, Randolph, Roxbury, South Brunswick, Toms River, West Orange and Westwood.
A Full Service Commercial Architecture Design Firm
Our team of professionals create commercial architectural designs based off your vision for your company project and can transform your ideas into practical, affordable and modern architectural designs.
Our commercial architectural design services include:
- Site selection (if necessary)
- Zoning and code analysis.
- Program Development
- Collaborative design and design development.
- Management of your internal approval processes.
- Development of Building Systems & Finishes
- Interior Design Services
- Energy Compliance
- Development of Construction drawing and documents for bids & permits
- Assistance with bidding process.
- Construction administration services
Commercial Architectural Design in NJ
Seth A. Leeb Architect works throughout New Jersey and is constantly keeping up with the latest technologies, trends and codes as they relate to commercial architecture. Understanding your business is the first step to turning our collective vision into realty. Through close collaboration with you, we can custom design your commercial spaces exactly how you envision it - with Class A standards in mind.